Canon e510 driver is an artificial printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy on windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Upgrading the Canon e510 printer driver will help you print up to 10000 sheets with high quality print out. In this article, we are going to discuss about how to download Canon e510 driver for windows 7, windows 8, 10, windows XP, Mac, and Linux?
Not only you will learn how to install Canon e510 driver on Windows, Mac, and Linux PC but also learn in detail about how to solve issues regarding Canon e510 printer driver, Canon e510, driver Canon e510, Canon pixma e510, Canon e510 driver, driver Canon pixma e510? Before upgrading the Canon e510 driver make sure to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Check if there are any manual errors popping up on your PC to upgrade Canon e510.
- If there is no error popped up, then try to download Canon e510 for windows.
Canon e510 driver Download For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Mac, and Linux OS
If you are facing any issue to install Canon e510 driver, then try to follow the steps mentioned below. This will solve all the queries regarding Canon e510 installation.
- Firstly, go to the respective OS section, to download Canon e510 driver for PC.
- Next, select the download Canon e510 based on your system requirement like 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Now, click on the download button and ‘save the driver’ file on your PC (choose where you would like to save the file).
- Once, the Canon e510 driver is downloaded on your PC, then run the setup file, and follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
A detailed guide to download Canon e510 driver for windows, Linux, and Mac OS is given below.
Canon e510 driver Download For Windows 7, 8, 10, and XP
To download Canon e510 printer driver for Windows 7,8, XP, and 10, follow the below mentioned process:
- Firstly, go to the respective download link provided below (for windows) and save the file on your windows system.
- Now, click on the driver Canon e510 setup file and run the file as an administrator.
- Follow, the instructions that pop-up on the screen, and install the Canon pixma e510 with recommended settings.
|Windows Version||Download Link|
|Windows XP (32-bit and 64- bit)||Download|
|Windows 7 (32-bit and 64- bit)||Download|
|Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64- bit)||Download|
|Windows 10 (32-bit and 64- bit)||Download|
Canon e510 driver Download For Mac
You can download Canon e510 printer driver similar to the windows operating system. But, there is a small change in the downloading process. Check below to know how to download driver Canon e510 for Mac:
- Click on the Canon e510 printer download link for Mac.
- Mount the downloaded file on the disk image.
- Now, double click on the mounted disk image.
- Then, right click on the packaged folder. Now, the installation process will start automatically.
Canon e510 drivers Supporting OS
Canon pixma e510 supports windows 7 (32 bit)
Canon pixma e510 driver supports windows 7 (64 bit)
driver Canon pixma e510 supports windows 8 (32 bit)
download Canon e510 supports windows 8 (64 bit)
Canon e510 printer driver supports windows 8.1 (32 bit)
Canon e510 printer supports windows 8.1 (64 bit)
Canon pixma e510 driver supports windows 10 (32 bit)
Canon e510 drivers supports windows 10 (64 bit)
It also, supports Mac and Linux OS.
To download Canon e510 driver and install it on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac, and Linux follow the above mentioned instructions and download from the links given above. Also, don’t forget to keep your Canon e510 printer drivers up to date for best performance. Do let us know your queries in the comment section provided below. We are happy to help you with it.